- Vendors will set tents and tables up 6ft apart
- Use of cotton table cloths are not permitted…plastic table clothes that can be cleaned are permitted
- Masks are required for vendors
- Ready-to-eat foods must be prepared and pre-packaged prior to the market
- Encourage vendors to sanitize space and clean hands after every money transaction
- The market welcomes vendors to take pre-orders, so the market will do any free marketing or promotion
- Need to create barrier with tables on 3 sides of tent (No customers walking in the tents)
- Vendors handle all merchandise
- No sampling of any food is permitted
- Cooked food on site must be in to-go containers
- No open condiments are to be put out for customers…needs to be vendor applied or pre-packaged
- Encourage someone else to come to the market to shop for you if you do not feel healthy or comfortable attending
- Chalk will be used to demonstrate suggested physical distancing among customers
- Customers will not be required to wear masks/gloves
- Sanitation stations located throughout the market…Clean hands frequently
- Customers will be able to enter and exit at their convenience
- Customers will not be allowed to touch items displayed on vendors tables…Look with your eyes not with your hands
- Allow the vendor to handle any purchases until the transaction is complete
- Suggested traffic flow of going to your RIGHT when you enter the market at any location
- Maintain 6ft distances in lines for vendors, concessions and restrooms
What Downtown Fremont Inc. is doing?
- Require vendors to set-up at least 6ft apart
- Provide hand sanitation stations throughout the market
- Suggest traffic flow to go same way throughout market going to the RIGHT wherever you enter the market at
- Promote pre-sales of vendors
- Vendors/volunteers will wear masks
- Provide signage throughout market and to the vendors
- Chalk 6ft lines throughout the market for social distancing
- No shopping carts at this time
- No picnic tables for seating because it is a Take & Go Event
Fremont Federal Credit Union Car Shows are a GO! First one is Saturday, June 20th from 9am-1pm on Front Street between Birchard and Hayes. Please enter Front Street from Birchard Avenue from the East or West…Map coming soon! Please pre-register by call/text 567-342-4758 or email email@example.com. Can’t wait to showcase all your cars at the Croghan Colonial Bank Farmers Market!
Today, May 29, 2020 through Sunday, May 31, 2020, REBUILDING AMERICA is happening with the following Downtown Fremont Inc. members. Please visit each of them and see what they have to offer. We are proud to be supported by each of these businesses to make Downtown Fremont spectacular!
Sandusky County Share and Care Center, Elroy’s Deli Market, Down Thyme Cafe, The Garrison, Scarpetta’s Italian, Live Edge Center, The Party Starts Here, 1st Choice Portable Staging LLC, Fremont Athletic Supply, Fremont Roofing Co Inc, Pottery Perfection “Done Your Way”, Parschauer Eye Center, Fremont Federal Credit Union, Insurance Specialists, BAS Broadcasting, Harvey Oaks Jewelers, Dave Amarante Russell Real Estate Services, The Strand Theater, Comfort Inn & Suites, Thingamajigs, Grund Drug and Coco Beans Candy Cup Cakes and More
Downtown Fremont Inc. is working with The Garrison Restaurant to clean-up the downtown area to gear up for the busy summer season. The employees from The Garrison Restaurant started last week by creating three different designs for the 64 planters to bring life to the streets in the historic district.
The clean-up continues this week by tackling the alley ways. They will remove weeds and litter, and paint the alley arch ways. The work will take place around Front Street also by weeding sidewalks around the base of trees and planters plus painting the tree grates.
Through this partnership with The Garrison Restaurant, Downtown Fremont Inc. is grateful for the extra hands to make the downtown area clean for all the upcoming events that are around the corner for summertime fun.
Downtown Fremont Inc. has many free events planned in the upcoming months, so stay tuned and follow us on social media.
The 15th Anniversary of the Croghan Colonial Bank Farmers Markets is scheduled to HAPPEN! The first market and car show is 58 days away, so changes may happen. Our layout and setup of the market may be different for the safety of the vendors and shoppers. We take everyone’s health and safety into consideration to make sure the markets will be the best due to the situation at hand 🧡
With great sadness, we are having to cancel the Fremont Fishing & Outdoor Festival because of the Covid-19. See you in 2021!
FYI! We are saddened about the cancellation of Cinco De Mayo due to Covid-19. Looking forward to 2021!
Following close of business today we will be following Gov. DeWine’s Stay At Home Order and the office will be closed until the order is lifted. Your Downtown Fremont Inc. staff will continue to work from home and will be accessible from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call at 419-332-8696 (which is now be forwarded to my cell phone) or send us a message through our Facebook page.
Downtown Fremont Inc. to receive grant to assist Great Eastern Theatre-Paramount Cinema in renovations
Rural LISC Creative Placemaking Initiative will bring funding to Downtown Fremont Inc. to help assist the Great Eastern Theatre-Paramount Cinema and boost the Downtown Revitalization Historic District.
The grant focuses on cultivating creative small business development and supporting local artists. The grant funds of $10,212 will be used for the renovation of the theatre’s marquee sign ($8,000) and benches and artist stipends ($2,212).
Three artistic benches will be designed by local businesses that specialize in metal design. Once completed will be painted by commissioned local artists and/or students from Bishop Hoffman Catholic Schools and Fremont Ross High School art clubs to convey a visual message of what the downtown is and has to offer.
The partnership with Great Eastern Theatre-Paramount Cinema, Great Lakes Community Action Partnership (GLCAP) and Downtown Fremont Inc. is an example of three different organizations working together for the betterment of our community. GLCAP was an important partner for writing the grant. With Great Eastern Theatre-Paramount Cinema having the willingness to support the revitalization of our downtown.
Downtown Fremont Inc. is still here for you. In light of current circumstances, calls and emails preferred. Our cell is 567-342-4758 or email email@example.com.